We’re changing the registration process this year, so even if you have come to International OpenCon Catalonia before, please read this carefully.
Key points you need to know
- There are 57 places in the meeting, and a lot of demand – book early to avoid disappointment. Places will be attributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We will have three cost bands:
- 20 places at 140€ – for people who can afford to help low-income participants
- 17 places at 110€ – the actual cost per participant
- 20 places at 80€ – for participants with a low income
- There will be two registration rounds:
- Early bird registration – starting on the Thursday 2nd February at 21h (Central European Time) – 20 places at 140€.
- Normal registration – starting on the Thursday 9th February at 21h (Central European Time) – 17 places at 110€ + 20 places at 80€.
- You can reserve a maximum of two places per registration.
- Each round of registration will happen in 4 steps:
- 1) You will fill a Google form with information about you and your preferences (pre-registration).
- 2) Within 48h of submitting the form, you will get an email from us confirming if we can offer you a place, and if so giving you instructions for payment. To avoid messages from us getting lost in your spam folder, add email@example.com to your trusted emails, or check your spam folder regularly.
- 3) If offered a room, you must pay within 72h (preferably by bank transfer to a Spanish account).
- 4) Once we have received your payment, we will send you another email confirming your registration. Only at this point is your place guaranteed.
- If you change your mind or can’t make it, we cannot reimburse you. But we will put you in contact with people in the waiting list to whom you can sell your ticket.
- The meeting ends officially at 4 pm on Sunday, you can stay an extra night by paying (at the meeting) 20€/person. This covers only the accommodation (no meals) and you will need to leave the house Monday at 10 am.
Want to know more about the registration process and reasons behind it? Read the details in this page.
Ready to register? [[ Sorry, the meeting has sold out]]